A real gem on the sun-drenched Mediterranean, Korineum Golf Resort Hotel in Kyrenia, North Cyprus is the accommodation at the Korineum Golf & Country Club, the magnificent 18-hole international golf course in Northern Cyprus. The boutique resort offers elegant rooms and suites and first class service for the golf lovers. Guest can enjoy the excellent world-class golf, high quality tennis courts, swimming pool, nearby private beach reached via shuttle bus, the great spa facilities and the fine dining restaurants. Surrounded by the natural beauty, spectacular sea and mountain views, the golf course is a haven for golfers of all abilities and ages seeking a balance between tranquillity and challenge.
Korineum Golf Resort Hotel Rooms
Golfers and their families can enjoy luxurious and spacious accommodation at the hotel.
All rooms offer:
- Balcony with excellent views
- Central heating & cooling
- En-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit box
Korineum Golf Resort Facilities
- Clubhouse, centre of activity at the hotel
- Clubbers Lounge offering drinks, light bites and full meals
- Restaurant offering buffet breakfast, snack lunch and dinner
- À la Carte Restaurant at the beach
- Private beach area for the hotel guests
- Loggerhead Sports Bar and the Academy Shanks Bar
- Spa and Wellness Centre offering various massages and body treatments
- Tennis Academy, tennis courts for the use of hotel guests for up to two hours every day
- Swimming pool set amongst natural pine trees
Korineum Golf Course
Built on 65 hectares of pure natural land, surrounded by Pine, Carob and Olive groves, Korineum is a dynamic 6,232 metres, 72 par, 18 Hole international standard, championship Golf Course in North Cyprus. 44 Golf cars with silent battery, rental of clubs, pro shop covering all your golfing needs and hire of shoes are available. It offers spectacular views and the perfect weather for golfers.
Korineum Golf & Country Club Location
The Korineum Golf & Country Club is located in Esentepe, 22 km east of Kyrenia, North Cyprus. A car hire is recommended.